Tuesday, March 16, 2010


Recently,I don't know what happen to me,sometimes feel moody and sometimes feel happy..May be I'm too stress about something..When I face him,I really wanna be happy but it doesn't happen,just weird..When I try to talk to him deeply,he's always rejects my question and pretend that he don't know..But every time when i hang out with my friend to chit chat,he always unhappy one..and make me feel guilty..Now we didn't spend a lot of time to hang out,he always accompany his friends and i need to wait him,no matter till when(sometimes until midnight)..and when i try to tell him that I'm tired and wanna go back,we'll start argue..But he's the winner,every time we're argue,he must right and i am wrong..I cry many times because of it in front of my friend,but what else can i do,he's still the same....Bored+Sick+Hurt....I really hope that he'll understand soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment